March 12, 2012

Natalia











This is my second time shooting with Natalia. The first was with Nastia and Celia in the very successful 'Lace and Virtue' photoshoot (click here to see it). Natalia is absolutely mad fun to work with and I had such an amazing time! Part 2 will be posted as soon as I get some uni work out of the way and find the time to edit them. We also shot a bit of video that I haven't gone through yet but I'm so terribly excited for it!

On another note, if anyone in the Sydney/Melbourne/Canberra area is looking for portrait sessions please let me know (or if you know someone who might be interested please send them my way!) It would really help me out. There's been a distinct lack of bookings in the past three months that have put me back financially. I had two well-paid shoots that I was counting on which were cancelled, as well as another non-photography job that fell through. So if you know anyone, send them over to my facebook page or website. Really, it could make all the difference!

Also, thank you for everyone's continued support for my photography. I appreciate every single comment you guys send me, and it still gives me butterflies when somebody says they love my work. I don't think that feeling will ever go away.

à bientôt,

Danièle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear Danièle,